Sunday, January 20, 2008

Feelin' alright....

Just to break with the recent bad beat posts, thought I'd post a reminder that there are still plenty of fish in the sea, and plenty of money to be won with ease.

There's nothing like getting involved with a true loose cannon and actually coming out ahead for a change! Standard big-blind special for me with AA, facing an UTG raise. I re-raise to $25 as normal. My opponents raises to $75 very fast, so rather than calling and check-shoving on the flop, I simply shove right there. He calls like lightning (who knows why!), and the rest is now happy history....
I did actually think I'd lost to a straight for a second, but was then re-assured by the software's graphics of all the chips being shipped over to me. I even permitted myself a wry little smile....

1 comment:

seymour:cards said...

lovely! i love it when the cards and fish synch, makes the 1000's of hands worthwhile!

seymour
http://www.seymourcards.com