Friday, December 21, 2007

Great read, ghey result

Was really hammering the $1/2 tables tonight, when the following hand happened. I have played the villain several times before, and know his 4 betting range to be quite big. I figured I was in good shape with TT against his AA-44 and all the big A's he'd happily push with, so I was supremely happy when he turned over his ATs and the flop came ultra ragged. I should really learn not to celebrate until the pot gets shipped to me....


I did tilt for a few hands afterward, but didn't lose more than $25 and quickly reigned it in. Managed to double up a bit later against someone who didn't re-re-raise my KK pf with AA, allowing me to flop a set of Kings before committing himself with his overpair. So swings and roundabouts, but a solidly winning session for a change! Festive cheer and goodwill to all mankind.....

No comments: