Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Poker Quiz

Q. When you are allin preflop with KK with 2 other players and find that you are up against ATo and AKo respectively (making you just over 72% favourite), do you:

A. 1) Expect to win nearly 8 out of 10 times
2) Cheer out loud because you are miles in front
3) Get up, take your shirt off and do the I'm-over-70-percent-to-win dance
4) Get a sinking feeling that the river will punish you

Read on for the correct answer.....




.......




.......




















For those of you who guessed answer 4), well done, go to the head of the class. For me, at least I can console myself that the sidepot wasn't for over $100. Oh, sorry, that's right: yes it was. :- (

Other than that the week is going ok so far, my broadband provider failed to provide for most of yesterday, so I only ended up working a half-day, which was nice as I got to do some reading and just relax for a while.

Anyway, in other news I'm now part of the blogburst network for the remote possibility someone wants to publish something I've written, and I've also included a button link to Phuture Frequency Radio, which is a wicked site with loads of podcasts of awesome drum'n'bass sets from various DJs. Check 'em out if you like beats and breaks.

Thats all folks.

3 comments:

Amatay said...

awesome month in April m8. wat lims & no of tarbs do u play again?

Anonymous said...

LOL! Before I even read the four options I knew the result! At least it's comforting to know someone else's KK are ace magnets too but obviously only when the pot is massive!

SubZero said...

Amatay, I play mostly $1/2 6 max, and play between 5-6 tables. I do play higher on UB, but on FTP I only have a small bankroll at the moment...