Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dear Fish,

How are you all? I trust you are all well, and I hope you have been enjoying the recent warm weather. I have recently been having some time off from poker to spend time with my friends, and this will continue this weekend when I will be learning to surf in Cornwall. Please do not worry though, I have a new account now with Mansion Poker and I am very much looking forward to seeing many of you there next week. I will probably be getting a Full Tilt account also in the future and will still be using VC and UB on occasion though, so please, don't worry about me not being able to find you.
I'd like to wish you all the best, and would like to commend you for constantly calling pot bets with weak draws, pushing the flop with underpairs, calling allins with TPTK and generally giving your money away. Thankyou also to those of you who have been clever enough to invest heavily in big pots only to be bluffed off your hands by air when you failed to pair your kicker or hit your miracle draw.

Best regards,

Sub_Zero

p.s. I'm coming for you. All of you.

No comments: