Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hmmm.....

Was going to start this by saying hello, but who knows if this will ever be any more than a mere diary? If anyone does read it, this will be a chance to learn my thoughts on current topical issues such as 'the 9-5 Grind' (and it's inherent futility), 'how to make easy money by gambling' (strongly linked to the preceding issue) and 'how people can ignore offensive personal BO' (generally with reference to commuting for the aforementioned Grind).

As I currently work in IT I should be able to post my thoughts fairly regularly, and respond to any feedback I might receive. Hopefully this project will prove interesting enough to warrant my sustained attention and prove a welcome distraction for anyone who comes across it....

I'd like to mention my favourite maxim is Carpe Diem as I believe life is far too short (and opportunity too fickle a mistress) to do anything other than grab every chance you get as fast as humanly possible! For me this means I no longer have to live with those horrible thoughts of 'what if?' and that is a huge consolation in my occasional periods of doubt. To continue in this Latin vein, I'd just like to add to anyone reading this: Luceat lux Vestra.

No comments: