Monday, October 06, 2008

Prelim findings















As you can see, my preliminary investigations (which are actually of my last 6 months of play) into the differences in my playing style on 2 different sites reveals.... not very much at all. It looks as though the only significant difference is my flop aggression factor, where on the UB site it is double that which I display on FTP.
Really though, there is nothing that explains why one site provides over 80% of my income. I do play at higher limits on UB, but I don't think that alone explains my far better results with that site. I'm seeing my good friend and fellow pro later this week, and will try and get his input on the subject to see if any further light may be shed.
Enjoyed a solid week just gone, despite the odds seeming to be stacked against me over several sessions, and of course hoping to have another good one this week. Wish me luck, hope you are still enjoying the game and winning all your 60 percenters!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Anonymous said...

Hi, how's things going ? Are you still playing ?!

GL !

Sir Nemo said...

where'd you go m8?