Tuesday, June 26, 2007


Baby steps

Been running bad for about 2 weeks now. This is the first time I've experienced what I've dubbed 'frustration tilt' where you try to play well, then get nothing but poor cards and bad beats until you pick a hand like (an overpair or TPTK) and just don't let go until you're stacked. It's a new one for me, and it sure aint fun. To summarise, I've dropped over 75% of my 2k deposit to FTP, and I'm disappointed with myself.
But I don't get mad these days, I get even. I'm not going to reload, I'm just going to grind my way back to where I was. And then I'm going to push the limits. As soon as I have enough for 3 full buyins at the next limit level of NLH, I'm going to try it. I'm just going to keep pushing as far and as hard as I can, and see what I can cut. I plan on taking things gently on UB and stick to a max of $3/6, and use that as my cash cow. Will keep you posted.

No comments: